The health & wellbeing of staff, clients and our community is our top priority currently.
Please check the Jomara Facebook page for our most up to date information.
To protect everyone:
- We will not touch you if you are unwell. Please call us to reschedule
- We will not touch you if we are unwell. We will call you to let you know
- All staff are wearing face masks
- All clients must wear a face mask for their whole appointment. We have no trouble working around them
- We sadly are not serving beverages while masks are required. BYO water only. We will not dispose of any drink containers
- Magazines have been removed and replaced by iPads. Now we have hundreds of magazines from all round the world at your fingertips. Alternatively, BYO device/reading material
- Hand sanitiser is at the front desk and plenty of soap at all sinks, please use as you enter & as often as you like while with us
- Handles, front desk, workstations, basins and all other high use areas are very regularly sanitized
- Usually we love you to touch, feel & smell our retail products. For now, we ask you look with your eyes & not your hands
- Only one stylist is working at a time with occasionally a short overlap on Thursday afternoons. You will always be well spaced
- Payment plans are available, we will do all we can to help you if you are suffering financially. Please just let us know
We thank you for your support at this time, we appreciate having such a wonderful clientele. It is truly difficult for us to pare back as much as we have for usually it gives us such joy serving and looking after our guests. You will still enjoy beautiful hair, just not all the trimmings for now.
With Thanks from The Jomara Team
Please see below some helpful resources we have sourced for your convenience: